Friday, January 22, 2010

Let It Snow...

So I woke up this morning to snow on the hills right by my house. That means the snow line is less than 1,000 feet! People are snowed in, other people don't know how to drive in the snow and are sliding on their neighbor's yards... It's a mad, mad world I tell ya.

I am on day 5 with no success of even sitting on my bike. I could handle a day or two of delay, but 5?! With another week of rain ahead?! So, it made me rethink my monthly goal. I need something attainable at least for the first month! Instead of riding my bike to a place I would normally drive, I have decided to do 15 minutes of jump roping per day. This I can do indoors and it doesn't matter if it is 20 degrees outside!

Here's to the rain (and snow) putting a damper on a much needed motivating moment in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment