Monday, December 26, 2011

Obscenities

This Christmas has been full of obscenities... That's right... I said it. Obscenities that I will remember for the rest of my life.
One: I spent a worry free afternoon at the Yardhouse with my mom and brother while waiting to see Sherlock Holmes, the second best movie of the year
Two: I finished the fifth season of Dexter on Christmas Eve
Three: I went for a lovely hike around Lake Gregory with my mom and Pearle after opening one of the best gifts I have received, my own socket set!
Four: This one is by far the most obscene, a visit from my best friend ever, Karen Bush.... I have missed her more than anything in my life to date!

This is for you, Karen. I hope to update this thing more so we can not only Facebook stalk each other but also creep out on each others blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, you have no idea how much I've missed you too! And I definitely will be stalking you on here now. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete